Thursday 13 July 2017

Walks - Saturday July 15 - Wednesday July 19

And, in our spare time, we paddle

Join us on Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am for a distance that inspires you and then join your friends for coffee. Great way to start the weekend.

Those who are training for a full marathon completed their long walk bright and early Thursday morning - 19 km - feels good to have that distance behind us.

Sunday morning, meet at the Running Room on Queen St. at 8:30 am - enjoy a more leisurely pace.
Mid week walks - Monday night at 7;00 pm at Loblaws; Wednesday nigh at 6:30 at Occasions.
Remember to sign in so that others know your plans.

Reminder: Shore Things Pool Party - July 29th - RSVP to Lou Ann as soon as possible. As always, thank-you, Lou Ann & Paul for hosting. It is truly a highlight of the summer.

Just want to take moment to say that we are thinking of those who are ill, injured, undergoing treatment and/or recovering from surgery.  We wish you the very best and we miss you.

And, speaking of surgery, here's a song from one (NM-S) who was recently under the knife:

These feet are made for walking
And that’s just what they’ll do
And one of these days they’ll be back
To walking with all of you!
Are you ready feet? Get walking!
 Norma (above) & Niki (below)





18 comments:

Susan said...

I'll be out for a brisk 10 km - if I can keep up to Libby and Arlene. Hope to see you then.

Helen said...

10K sounds good to me, though I don't know how brisk I'll be. See you at Tim's.

Deanna said...

I will be out tomorrow as well. A speedy recovery to both Norma & Nikki.

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow as long as it's dry.
Lynne

Libby said...

Speedy recovery to both Nicki and Norma. Plan to walk , perhaps at 7:30 with Arlene for 10K

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow, speedy recovery to Niki and Norma
Leverne

Sharon KJ said...

I recognize those "Franken-boots". Wishing a speedy recovery to both ladies! I'll be out this morning.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately unable to join the group this morning.
Frances

Susan said...

I'm going to start at 7:30 with Libby & Arlene and will see you at coffee.

Jan said...

Anybody planning on walking tonight? I'm back and in need of training! Gotta walk off all of the camp food.

Helen said...

We'll be out Monday evening.

Trish said...

On Wednesday morning, a group of us will be walking from the Starbuck's at Coxwell and Plains (just across from EYCI) Heading to the lookout and back. Let us know if you will be joining us. 9:00am.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there
Leverne

Helen said...

Bob and I will be walking on Wednesday evening from Occasions, with a possible rehydration stop at the new brewery on Coxwell. Let us know if you'll join us, starting at 6:30 pm.

Susan said...

I won't join you tonight - will likely try to do hills from home if it cools a bit tonight....as opposed to the rehydration stop. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Won't be out tonight, staying at work to get things organized before my holiday,
See you on Saturday,
Lynne

Helen said...

If no one else is coming out on Wednesday evening, we might just start our walk from home. Still aiming to end at the Godspeed brewery, though. Will check back closer to start time.

Jan said...

Just going to the airport with Ray to see Mike off. We're not stopping, just dropping so should be home in time. Ray will join us after for supper. I'll let you know when I get home.