Thursday 30 March 2017

Brunch buddies

Join us on April Fools day, at Tim's at 8:00 am - distance options are many - except for those training.  Diva ladies need to do 12 kms on the weekend; 10 km each of two mid week walks. Susan and Libby are scheduled to do 14 km on Sunday - join them if you are interested.

Mid week walks remain the same - week days are organized through Dawn. Mid week evening walks are on Monday (Loblaws) and Wednesday (Occasions) at 6:30 pm. Now that the days are longer, our mid week evening start time could shift back to 7:00 pm the following week - let us know your preference.

It is Doc Soup night on Wednesday, so some of us will be missing in action.

Announcements:  The Beaches Spring Fling is this weekend.   Make us proud, Rainer!  This event may make the boardwalk much busier than normal - we may prefer an alternate route.

Many thanks to Dawn for organizing our brunch - was a delicious way to spend Sunday morning - great food and lots of good friends. Our thanks to TKOs for all their work to ensure that we were well fed.

Thanks Dawn - greatly appreciated

27 comments:

Susan said...

I'll be out on Saturday for a short walk - need to be on my way by 9:00 am (for the last time). Hope to see you then.

P Dawn said...

I won't be able to walk with you tomorrow because of continued foot difficulty. But will join you for coffee and talk.

Dawn

Anonymous said...

I will be in transit tomorrow. Watch out for pranksters on your April Fools' Day walk!
See you next time,
Sheila

Olwyn said...

I'll be out Saturday morning for a 12k for the Diva Race, and my neighbour Karin, will be joining me; she walked with us a couple of years ago. Fingers crossed for warmer, dryer weather!

Libby said...

Great photos. I plan to be out tomorrow

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow, hopefully to join Olwyn (I hope to become a Diva-by-Association) for 12K.

Safe travels, Sheila.

Ruth

Jan said...

I hope to be out tomorrow morning for 10-12 - hope the weather improves.

Anonymous said...

If there is no rain, hail, snow, thunderstorms or lightening in the morning I will be out for a walk, length to be determined tomorrow.


Lynne

Anonymous said...

I plan to be in the morning for a 4-5k, provided it isn't pouring rain.

Barb Shand

Charlotte said...

I also plan to be out, assuming no rain, in which case I'll be there for coffee.

Helen said...

I'll be out tomorrow, trying for 12K, even though I'm sadly out of shape. If it's good weather, maybe we can take the Spit? 12K would be around the lighthouse and back by the straight route. Crossing fingers.

Eva said...

If it's not raining, I will be out also to try to do 12K, big goal. Will feel a lot better if this cough will go away soon.
Eva

Trish said...

Hoping weather improves. I plan to be out for the 12K.

Barbara Brown said...

I will be out this morning. See you soon.

ibby said...

change of plans..wont be out today

Jan said...

I plan to be out tonight as long as the rain holds off.

Susan said...

Me too - plan to walk without rain.

See you then

Anonymous said...

I'll be out too
Leverne

Helen said...

I'm still building up the distances, so I won't be doing 10K tonight -- but I wouldn't mind going 8K, if that big raincloud on the radar map passes by in time.

Jan said...

So are we planning on 6:30 tonight?

Jan said...

Kim said 7 would be better for her tonight - just in her way home now

Jan said...

So it looks like 7 at Loblaws

Jan said...

Susan j think Leverne is meeting you at 630

Susan said...

Won't be out - Doc Soup tonight.

Anonymous said...

Is anyone walking tonight?
Sheila

Helen said...

Jan and I will be at Doc Soup, too. Hopefully, we'll be able to walk to the cinema.

Anonymous said...

Ok, it`s 4:15 and no one else has posted so I`m going to the gym later instead.
Sheila