Thursday 2 February 2017

Walks - Saturday Feb. 4 - Wednesday Feb. 8

Friends

Join us on Saturday at 8:00 am at Tim's for a distance of your choosing. It might be a tad nippy....consider yourself warned.

Training for the Good Life begins on Monday night with 8 km, and Wed. is 6 km. Have you signed up?

The course for the Uxbridge trail run is open for 4 hours (for half marathon). Unfortunately, they didn't answer my question until after the date for the rate increase (despite the fact that I sent 4 messages). Is anyone interested in the 10 km or the half?

Mid week walks:
1. Sunday at 8:30 am at Running Room on Queen St. E.
2. Day time walkers connect with Dawn for the day and time.
3. Monday night (Loblaws) and Wednesday night (Occasions) at 6:30 pm - we need more people to join this small but might group.

To those travelling, enjoy and be safe - some have just left and some are just returning...

Announcements: from Rainer:   Another good day at the Robbie Burns race ... we had a good Shore Things showing ....A cold day but only about -2C with little wind ... made the post race porridge twice as nice ...



I think these two have left the country!

16 comments:

Sharon KJ said...

Good morning everyone! I'll be out tomorrow. Barb, pick you up at the regular time and spot.

SKJ

Susan said...

I'll be out on Saturday - see you then.

P Dawn said...

I hope to be out in the morning, and may even do a short walk.

Anonymous said...

I too will be out tomorrow for a short walk. Thanks Sharon

Barb Shand

Lou-Ann said...

I plan to be out Saturday...nice photo's!

Trish said...

I won't be out in the morning. Our new condo gym is opening and they are having a how to use the machines event in the morning. Would like to attend so I can do some cross training. Bundle up and see you all next week.

Anonymous said...

I will not be walking tomorrow, see you all in a couple of weeks. Stay warm and safe.
Leverne

Helen said...

Bob and I will be walking on Saturday. See you at Tim's.

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow morning, dressed warmly.

Ruth

Barbara Brown said...

I am not sure if I can make it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there tomorrow, see you at 8:00.

Sheila

Kim said...

I won't be out this morning or next week. See you in two weeks. Kim

Anonymous said...

I won't be out tonight or for the next week and a half. Hope the weather stays warm!
Lynne

Helen said...

Bob and I plan to walk early from home tonight. See you on Wednesday, if there's no snowpocalypse.

Susan said...

With the two comments above and knowing that Jan and Leverne are away, I'll walk from home tonight too. Hope to see some of you on Wednesday night.

Helen said...

Anyone walking on Wednesday? Susan has just let me know she can't make it. If no one else is coming to Occasions, we'll walk from home.