Thursday 16 February 2017

Walks - Saturday Feb. 18 - Wednesday Feb. 22

My Lunch Guests overstayed their welcome - came at 8:00 am & stayed all day

Join us on Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am - the weather promises to be especially fine. The distance is of your choosing,  unless you are one of the chosen:  Those training for Good Life need to do 10 km on Saturday; followed by 8 km and 10 km during the weekend.  Ruth and Susan need to do 20  km on Saturday, followed by 10 km and 10 km.

Monday is Family Day - join us at Tim's 2 at 9:00 am (please sign in so we know who is coming).
Wednesday walkers meet at Occasions at 6:30.
Day time walkers should check with Dawn for the day and time.

Announcements:  From Libby - Ruth and Susan have signed up for Uxbridge half; Libby is doing the 10 km trail walk (although may switch to the half).  Anyone else?  Great training for anyone who is doing the Camino this year. Saturday April 15th - Let's do this!

Any other race of interest?  Let Libby know....

TKOs for brunch on Sunday March 26 at 10:30 - still a few spaces available - let Dawn or Charlotte know as soon as possible. Cost is $20 and Charlotte has kindly offered to collect the money in advance.

Happy Family Day

As mentioned last week, go for distance; not speed.

18 comments:

Trish said...

I will be out for sure this Saturday. Looking forward to catching up and a good walk. Happy Family Day to everyone. I won't be out Monday.

Susan said...

I'll be at Tim's on Saturday to kick off Family Day long weekend - Yippee!

P Dawn said...

Wow. Very special lunch guests, Susan. You must have been feeding them very well. Also ve the photo at the end. That is me, for sure...

I hope to be at Tim's tomorrow morning at 8.00.

Olwyn said...

Susan, I like your new pets! I plan to be out in the morning for an amusing 8k; see you then.

Anonymous said...

I plan to be out Saturday morning for a 6k walk.

Barb Shand

Lou-Ann said...

I hope Susan will not be walking her new friends with us tomorrow! See you Saturday, for whatever distance I do??? Love the last photo and message...

Sharon KJ said...

I'll be out tomorrow. Barb, as usual.

SKJ

Barbara Brown said...

I hope to be out tomorrow also.

Anonymous said...

See you all tomorrow at 8 for 8(ish).
Sheila

Eileen said...

I won't be there on Saturday but plan to meet at Tim's 2 on Monday morning.

Helen said...

Bob and I will be at Tim's on Saturday. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there tomorrow for a walk in the heat wave!!

And I'll be at Tim's 2 on Monday morning.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

I will not be out at Tim's 2 on Monday. Have a Happy Family Day!

Barb Shand

Susan said...

I will be at Tim's 2 on Monday - Ruth and I need to do 10 kms with some hills - likely doesn't sound appealing to some of you - so we may just march along together in order to get it done before joining you afterwards.

Helen said...

Unless all today's melted snow has turned the streets into a skating rink overnight, Bob and I will be at Tim's 2 on Monday at 9. Hope everyone has enjoyed this lovely weekend.

Helen said...

Bob should be out on Wednesday evening, however I have a garden event, so can't make it. Looks like it will be a lovely walk.

If anyone wants to walk on Thursday (early is fine), I'd be available. Please let me know if you'd like to join me. (Bob has a school event that night.)

Susan said...

I won't be out tonight - Evelyn is staying a bit later than normal.

Anonymous said...

I'll be getting my walk in after work tonight on the way home. So I won't be out for the usual walk later.
Bob