Thursday 5 November 2015

Walks - Sat. Nov. 7 - Wed. Nov. 11


View from the spit
Join us on Saturday at 8:00 am at Tim's. We have had glorious weather this week - may it continue all month.  There is no required training distances so I'll suggest that we head out for 6-8-10-12 kms - whatever works for you.
 
Mid week walks - the day time group is struggling - if you are available and interested, please let Dawn or Susan know. Evening walks at 7:00 pm on Monday (Loblaws) and Wednesday (Occasions). Please sign in. There may be alternate locations announced in the comment section or arranged by sub-groups. Again, whatever works - we aim to please.
 
Remember our year end gathering is coming soon - think of some race to inspire you and others to get training - bring your ideas to the gathering.
 
To all who are travelling, be safe and enjoy.
 
To anyone who is dealing with illness or injury, we miss you and wish you well.
 
To anyone who is missing in action, this is the ideal time to return - no questions asked.
 
I need photos - please forward some.

See you Saturday.
 
 
 
 


23 comments:

Lou-Ann said...

I will be hiding in some Gingerbread Houses for the 2 months on Saturdays so will miss my walks, however will look forward to seeing you on the 14th.

Anonymous said...

Will be there Sat @ 8.00
Margy

P Dawn said...

i will be there tomorrow morning at 8.00/ Guess we have to take out the winter clothes again! But we have had some amazing weather so won't complain.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there Saturday at 8:00
Carol

Libby said...

I will not be out Saturday. One more week of a iachilles rest...

Susan said...

I'll be out on Saturday. See you then.

Susan

Anonymous said...

See you at 8
Leverne

Helen said...

Bob and I will be atcTim's at 8 for whatever distance.

Charlotte S said...

I will be there at 8 for 6-8.

Sharon KJ said...

Barb and I will be out for 8 am.
SKJ

Barbara Brown said...

I will not be there as I am in Kempenfelt, near Barrie at a work retreat. Have a good walk and I will see you next Saturday.

Lou-Ann said...

I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM MANY OF THE WALKERS IF THEY ARE ATTENDING OUR YEAR END GATHERING NEXT SATURDAY...MAKE SURE YOU E-MAIL ME IF YOU ARE COMING...TANKS...

Anonymous said...

Hi all. I won't be out to walk tonight -I have to work :-(

Carol

Susan said...

I will walk tonight. Hope to have company.

Anonymous said...

I will be walking tonight Susan. Deanna

Anonymous said...

I will be there tonight.

Sylvia

Helen said...

Bob and I plan to be at Loblaws tonight. See you at 7.

Unknown said...

I am not walking 2nite.

Jan said...

I'm back (unfortunately!) and will be walking tonight - hopefully it's not raining. I need to work off some calories!!

See you at Occasions.

Susan said...

I'll be out too - looking forward to hearing some travel stories, Jan.

Helen said...

See you tonight at Occasions!

Anonymous said...

Kim and I will be there.

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

I plan to be out tonight
Leverne