Friday 7 November 2014

Walks - Sat. Nov. 8 - Wed. Nov. 12

Oh - What a feeling - Great Gathering
 
What a lovely gathering we had last weekend. Thanks to all who made it happen - lots of work behind the scenes, I'm sure. And a special thanks to Lou Ann (and Paul) for your contributions/location/etc even though you couldn't attend.
 
Let's walk off those extra calories that we consumed. Join us Saturday morning at 8:00 am for 10 or 8 or 6 km .... depending on how much you need to do.
 
Mid Week walks are Monday and Wednesday at various locations and times so please let others know your plans.
 
A Wednesday night walk question - sometimes we switch Shopper's during the winter. Do you prefer Shoppers or Occasions for our meeting point?
 
Alexis  and Frances - we're thinking about you both.
 
Please start thinking about next year, race opportunities, interesting challenges - I'm just warning you that Libby and Rainer and Helen and others will keep asking....so get you ideas ready!

Niki admiring fall flower
 



12 comments:

Trish said...

If the weather man cooperates I will be out in the morning for 6 - 8k. I am flexible for the Wednesday evening location. Shoppers is probably a bit faster for me to get to.

Anonymous said...

I plan to walk. Hope to see others there.

Susan

P Dawn said...

i plan to be there at 8.00 hopefully dressed appropriately.

Ruth said...

Arlene and I will be there tomorrow morning (if the weather gods cooperate).

Ruth

Lou-Ann said...

Oops my apologies in not posting, I obviously was not there and will not be there for a few Saturdays as my "gingerbread" baking has started.

Jan said...

Anybody walking tonight? I plan to be out but I'll be missing Wednesday - got CanStage Wed.

Anonymous said...

I can walk Jan....still interested?
Susan

Jan said...

Yes and I think Helen is coming - short walk - I'm tired!!

Helen said...

Three of us are coming on Monday -- just running a little late.

Helen said...

Jan isn't walking on Wednesday, but Bob and I hope to. If you're heading down to Occasions, Lynne or Leverne, can we catch a lift?

Anonymous said...

Neither Leverne or I will be out tonight.
Lynne

Helen said...

Okay, if no one else is walking on Wednesday, Bob and I will walk from home.