Thursday 20 February 2014

Walks - Sat. Feb. 22 - Wed. Feb. 26

Brunch Buddies
 
Neither snow nor rain can hold us back, now that we had a promise of spring this past week - we'll gather on Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am for 6-10 kms. Monday night at Loblaw's at 7:00 pm for 6 km and Wednesday night at 7:00 pm - Shoppers or the Dome - please check the blog to see where others are headed.
 
Training for the Chilly? Distances this week are 12, 6, and 5 km.
Training for K-W (or Cleveland)? Distances this week are 12, 8, and 6 km
 
Please join us and for those who are training, let us know if you need company for your distances - you'll almost always get an offer.
 
Announcements
Libby - has a travel blog, but let me summarize her trip to New Zealand, so far: awesome! We'll hear more when she returns.
 
Margie - welcome back.
See you Saturday.
 
 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. I was in TO and hoping to join you on Wed but was hoping for an outdoor walk. Hello to all.

Kathleen

Stacey said...

Hi everyone! I have been gone so long, I'm a bit nervous about coming back and trying to keep up! But try I will on Saturday. I registered for the KW, so I had better start training! See you Saturday!

Olwyn said...

Great pics, Susan! Kathleen and Stacey, welcome back. I likely won't be out Saturday morning (last late night of the opera the night before) and I'll be away on Monday; but planning to be out on Wed night, at the Dome, if that's the plan. See everyone soon!

Ruth said...

I'll be out Saturday - time to start some training, in between snow storms.

Ruth

Lou-Ann said...

I will be out Saturday for whatever distance my feet take me. Look forward to seeing you Stacey...I saw and called for you at Unique Lives last week, but it was far too loud for you to hear me. Wish I was in the bottom picture, looks like fun...good pics!

Trish said...

I will be out in the morning! Don't worry Stacey we are all a bit behind. We can cheer each other on.

Trish said...

I will be out in the morning! Don't worry Stacey we are all a bit behind. We can cheer each other on.

Sharon KJ said...

I've a wonky leg and if it doen't un-wonk itself overnight, I won't be walking far, fast or at all. If I am not there in the morning don't wait for me.

SKJ

Eileen said...

I'll be walking in the Monarch Park dome on Wed at 7:00. I have a pass that Bob purchased which is good for 10 visits. First come first serve!

Anonymous said...

is anyone walking tonight?
Leverne

Anonymous said...

If I don't have a headache and am home from my appointment at Jane & Finch in time, I will join Eileen etc for a wander around the dome tomorrow evening.
Lynne

Jan said...

Anyone walking at.the dome tonight? I will if a anyone else is going - I don't want to walk outside!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm up for the dome tonight
Leverne

Olwyn said...

I won't be out tonight (Wed) at the dome after all; we have a sick kitty and have to monitor her...meow... Hope to be out on Saturday morning.