Sunday 6 November 2011

Walks: Mon. Nov. 7 & Wed. Nov. 9

At the Lighthouse on the Disney gals' 14K
We are in maintenance mode, everyone, so it's 6-8K on weeknights – unless we get special requests. Monday from Loblaws at 7 pm, as usual. Wednesday, we'll have many away for Doc Soup. Sign in if you'll be at Shoppers, so people will know they'll have company.

As I mentioned in the invitation, the Awards Committee is trying a different approach for our party this year. If you know anyone who deserves special recognition this year, for any reason, please contact Jan ASAP (or, if you don't have her email, send to me and I'll forward). We want to be sure that everyone with a special achievement is recognized.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope to join the walk tonight, traffic permitting.

Susan

P Dawn said...

I will be going out at 4.00 today, Monday - if anyone wants to join us. Won't be out on Wednesday evening as I am at Doc Soup, and I may be doing the senior's hike in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I will not be out until Saturday, see you then,
Sheila

Maureen said...

Joining the early walkers at 4:00. Not sure about Wednesday.

Olwyn said...

I won't be out tonight (Monday), but plan to be at Shoppers on Wed night.

Maureen said...

Planning on doing hike with Dawn Wednesday morning so won't be out in the evening.

Eileen said...

I'll be out Wed night.