Friday 28 October 2011

Walk: Sat. Oct. 29 @ Tim's

A bemedalled Eva hugged by Trish and Cheryl at the Scotia Half
Let's begin with birthday wishes this time, sending them out to Stacey and Jeanny. What a perfect day you have for it – hope you have the chance to enjoy those blue skies.

Saturday looks to be more or less the same. Come out for 8-10K, starting at 8 am at Tim's.

Or, if you're looking for an extra level of challenge, join Disney gals Ruth, Arlene and Libby for 32K, starting at 7:30 am from Tim's. Let them know if you're coming by signing in.

Just think, a year ago at this time we were doing our Shore Things 10+1. By the way, our next Shore Things event will be on April Fool's Day. Save the date.

Speaking of calendars, I'm working on the Shore Things calendar for 2012. Will you be ordering a calendar this year? Please let me know, asap.

10 comments:

Trish said...

Wishing the birthday girls a day of sunshine and happiness. For the 32k gang I will be there with you in spirit. Will do a little sunshine dance for you. Yes I would love a 2012 calendar. And finally, no I won't be out on Saturday. I will be at OISE learning everything there is to know about miscue analysis!
Have a great weekend everyone.

Ruth said...

Happiness is finding two good friends at the finish line after the Scotia marathon.

I'd love a 2012 calendar. Thanks, Helen.

Barbara said...

I will not be out tomorrow as I have a conference.
Happy Birthday to Jeanny and Stacey.

I would love a calendar, Helen. Thank you

Olwyn said...

Happy birthday to the birthday girls! And that's a great shot of Eva and two dear friends; bravo to Eva! Helen, yes I'd like two calendars please. And lastly, I won't be out on Saturday; I'll be at a fall fair showing off my wares (!); it's at Knob Hill United Church, at 23 Gage Ave, if anyone would like to see my wares! (from 10-2)...

ChristineA said...

I haven't been out in a couple of weeks so I will definitely be there tomorrow. I would like a calendar please and thanks.

P Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to Jeanny and Stacey. And congratulations, Eva! We were thinking of you on that day - honest!

I won't be out on Saturday but hope to get back in the saddle next week.

I'd love a 2012 calendar, thanks Helen.

Eileen said...

Many wishes of happiness to the birthday gals and good luck to Goofy trainers. I'll join Trish in a sundance for you.
Yes Helen, I would love a calendar!
I'll be out Saturday for an easy pace.

Jan said...

I'll be out tomorrow morning - looking forward to shaking out the cobwebs after a lousy week at work.

Count me in for a calendar please

Lou-Ann said...

Yes I will be out for the Saturday walk, been a busy week so I may be a little slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Best wishes to the "Birthday Girls". Olwyn I would have loved to come tomorrow it I knew in advance, I booked a few things for the afternoon. Next year can you tell me a week or two ahead and maybe we can get a car load to come.

Stacey said...

Clearly I wasn't out yesterday - I desperately needed a sleep in day. I'd love a calendar Helen. Thanks. See you all soon.