Thursday 7 April 2011

Walks: Sat. Apr. 9 @ Tim's

Let's look forward to more blue skies like this
Saturday puts 16K (Mississauga) and 10K (Toronto Women's Half) on the schedules. However, please be ready to leave at 8 am for the distance of your choosing.

Our third Wow class also continues on Saturday at 10 am. Bring your energy.

Jim and Nishe have birthday celebrations this week – we wish you happy ones. And good luck to ever-ready Margy and Rainer in the Retina race in London this weekend!

And if you have expenses from the Shore Things 10 + 1, please be sure to submit them to Charlotte.

5 comments:

P Dawn said...

I won't be at Tim's on Saturday as I'll be doing Lee's punishment!

Eileen said...

I'll be at Tim's - hoping to do 8km

Unknown said...

I'll join you for 8km.
See you tomorrow.
Sheila

debbie said...

Gary and I are in for 8 km!

Debbie

Lou-Ann said...

I will not be at Tim's as I am doing Lee's 2 hour class tomorrow. I'm sure that will probably all my body will be able to manage! See you next Saturday, enjoy the sunshine this weekend.