Monday 20 December 2010

Pre-Christmas walk and Resolution 5K


We liked the morning walk so much on Monday, we're going to try it again. Maybe it was the butter tarts. On Wednesday, Leverne has offered to host the walk, starting at 9 am. That sounds good to me! (Check the Shore Things directory for Leverne's address -- if you need a directory, let us know.)

If anyone wants to find companions for a different day or time, please say so here.

Race kit pick-up for the Resolution 5K: Dawn and Charlotte have offered to pick up race kits. If you need a pick-up, please forward your race confirmation to one of the gals. Let me know if you need an e-ddress.

Carpooling for the race: Bob & I have room for five more in the van if you'd like a ride. Or maybe you can offer a ride? Please let us know in the comments.

If we don't see you before the big day, do have a Happy Christmas! See you when the panic is over.

6 comments:

Trish said...

I will be at Leverne's on Wed.
Also anybody doing Robbie Burns if you could send me your names. I will coordinate racekit/car pool.

debbie said...

I'll be at Leverne's Wednesday.

And there's room for two more people in my car for the Resolution Run -Ruth, you're very close by, I can pick you up on the way, no problem, so that means there's room for one more! Please let me know if you'd like a ride.

Cheers

Debbie

P Dawn said...

Sorry - I can't join you on Wednesday morning. If people are interested in 'morning's' next week, I'd love to do that too - except for Monday 27th.

Merry Christmas, peace, love, health etc. for 2011

Helen said...

My sister fell today and broke her ankle! So might have to take her in for surgery first thing on Wed. We'll know in the am. Bob could still be going for the walk. See the Resolved on the 26th -- happy Xmas!

Anonymous said...

I'll be out in the morning. What a treat to walk in the daylight. Can't resist & the pecan butter tarts are to die for...thanks Bob.

Susan

P Dawn said...

I frgot to say - I'd love a ride to the resolution on Sunday, thanks, Helen.