Sunday 24 October 2010

Walks: Oct. 25th & 27th & Shore Things 10 + 10

Except for the furious rain-dancing, it's such an easy week for the Shore Things. Come out on Monday and Wednesday for 6-8K-ish.

Sunday is our Shore Things 10+10, and we're hoping and dancing for dry weather. Our 10 Mile (16K) race starts at 8 am, but be at the race start earlier, no later than 7:45. We need you all to sign in and get your bib. The 10K race starts at 9 am, but be there no later than 8:45. Our TKOs brunch starts at 11 am. More detailed instructions and route maps will follow shortly.

Given that many of us are racing on Sunday, please let us know in the comments whether or not you'll be walking on Saturday. I'll post again later in the week to announce the consensus.

Remember to vote on Monday!

10 comments:

P Dawn said...

I won't be at Loblaws this evening, but might be at Shopper's on Wednesday.

And will certainly be out on Sunday next when we are going to hav beautiful weather!!

Anonymous said...

Laverne, Lynn, Maureen, Barb and I went for a leisurely walk this evening. We got to talking and the consensus for us is that we won't be out on Saturday. We figured that we would take the opportunity to sleep in Saturday morning so that we will be as fresh as daisies for Sunday morning.

Sharon

Trish said...

I am aiming for Wednesday night and second the previous comment. I intend to sleep in on Sat, so I can be ready and raring to go on Sunday.

Trish said...

So I take it back. Once again I am going home to bed. Cold, just like the cat, came back.

Eileen said...

I won't be out tonight and I'll be out of town on Saturday.
See you all on Sunday morning

Jan said...

I won't be out tonight - work pressures.

I too am intending to sleep in Saturday morning so I won't be out to walk

Anonymous said...

Well, (most unusual for me) I am coming on Wed night to walk, so I hope a few of you will be there. It is a beautiful night...

Susan

Anonymous said...

Providing the wind doesn't get any worse and blow me away I am planning on coming out tonight.

Lynne

Helen said...

I'm sorry not to be out, as I'd love to be walking rather than sitting in a class. Can't believe I'm more than half way through!

Barbara said...

I am planning on being out tonight. I will see you at 7.