Thursday 28 October 2010

Walk: Sat. Oct. 30 & Shore Things 10 + 10

Witness Leverne's amazing levitation powers!
Don't be a punkinhead! Be sure to get your costume ready for Sunday and our Shore Things 10 + 10. By now, you should have received maps and instructions. Remember to bring $15 each in cash for our brunch. If anything's unclear, please contact me. All I can add is: please don't hog the prime parking spaces at our usual haunt. There's more room across the street.

I haven't heard from anyone who still wants to meet for a walk on Saturday. If you meant to ask for company, but haven't yet, this is the time and place!

Birthday wishes to Stacey and Jeanny! Did you know you two shared your big day? Hope it's spectacular, despite this iffy weather.

Shore Things books and calendars: I have three orders for books, and 20 for calendars. After our race, I'm going to place the orders. If your name isn't on this list, but you'd like to order, please contact me. There's a 10% discount if we order 25 or more -- on the calendars, we're very close (I don't expect to get 25 book orders).

Calendars:
Olwyn (2)
Ruth
Eileen
Helen
Bob
Charlotte
Lynne
Dawn H.
Alexis
Michelle
Barbara B.
Rainer/Margy
Debbie
Stacey
Libby
Trish
Sharon
Lou-Ann
Jan

Book:
Barbara B.
Debbie
Jan

4 comments:

Olwyn said...

Wow, who knew Leverne could elevate herself like that?! I won't be out Saturday morning, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at our 10 + 10; and thanks, in advance, to everybody who is helping to organize it! Olwyn

Anonymous said...

I did comment on the posting prior to this one regarding Saturday. I will be going to the Zoomer exhibition at the CNE. I know Maureen will be sleeping in and Laverne and Lyn(n) kinda indicated that they would be resting on Saturday, also. But don't take my word for it.

See everyone on Sunday.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

I won't be walking this Saturday. I'm saving everything for Sunday ;) I look forward to seeing everyone then.

Janet

Helen said...

If you're checking the blog, please bring pins for your bib on Sunday... I'll round up as many as I can, but just in case.

See you in costume!