Monday 13 September 2010

Walks: Mon. Sept. 13 & Wed. Sept. 15

Break out your night lights, friends, the evenings are getting darker – especially at the end of our walks. We want to be clearly visible when we're out there.

Just two weeks till we meet in Kitchener-Waterloo for the KW Walking Classic. The half marathoners have 10K & 10K on the schedule this Monday and Wednesday. The Chicago marathoners have 10K & 8K, in preparation for their loooooong walk this Saturday. Start time is 7 pm, as usual.

We have a mash-up of birthdays at the beginning of the week. Monday it's Margy and Denise, Tuesday it's Debbie. Hope the day is fab for each of you. Happy birthday from sweltering Dallas!

7 comments:

Jan said...

I hope to be out tonight - getting nervous about Waterloo

Trish said...

I will be out tonight.Had a great walk Saturday and am looking forward to getting back in the grove. I will be walking a bit slower and a bit shorter than the schedule, if that helps encourage some of you not doing long races or recovering from injuries to join us.
Have fund my yak traks but not my lights!

Eileen said...

I won't be out tonight but I hope to come on Wed.

Olwyn said...

Happy birthday to all the birthday girls this week! I won't be out tonight, but I plan to be at Shoppers on Wednesday. See you then! Olwyn

Anonymous said...

I will be at Loblaws tonight for 10km ! cheers, alexis

Anonymous said...

I will be at Shoppers tonight....on time this time! :)
alexis

Barbara said...

I will be there tonight with lots of cover on my blister! See you at 7pm.