Thursday 18 February 2010

Walk: Sat. Feb. 20 @ Tim's

Mea culpa. I mis-read last week's schedule. So you know that 10K we did last Saturday? Let's do it all again this week! Of course, you can opt for a shorter distance. See you at 8 am at our beloved Temple of Coffee.

Here you have a shot of four of the eight Shore Things who are doing full marathons in 2010 – in Reykjavik and Chicago. We'll have a lot of ground under our feet and a great deal to celebrate come November. Happy trails, folks.

4 comments:

P Dawn said...

hmmmm.... looks like I'm going to be drinking at the coffee temple by myself.

I'll be there tomorrow at 8 am

Helen said...

Bob & I will be there, with bells on (or figurative bells, at any rate).

Lou-Ann said...

I will be walking Saturday morning and staying for a quick coffee.

debbie said...

Hi all,

I've been out of the country --in London -for the past week, visiting family, and have missed our Saturday walks!

Loking forward to seeing everyone this coming Saturday!

Debbie