Tuesday 5 January 2010

Walk: Wed. Jan. 6 @ Shoppers

Look at all the brave soles from Saturday! This cold weather ain't leavin' any time soon. So c'mon out for our 6K, folks, to keep up our base over the winter. Those who walked on Monday night found it not too bad – which goes to show (or goes to snow, as the case may be).

A few updates:

Sorry you missed ordering a softcover yearbook? Please let me know by Friday, as I'll be reordering for Norma and can add you in.

Thinking of Reykjavik? We've heard back from the organizers – the marathon is limited to 6 hours when they stop official timekeeping and roll up the streets. However, all finishers will get medals. There's also a half and a marathon relay. Bob & I are still considering the full, and will decide this week. Sharon might already have booked her ticket!

Replace your light batteries and dig out the YakTrax. See you 7ish.

3 comments:

P Dawn said...

Rekjavik certainly appeals to me and if I can find a sould mate to walk with, I MIGHT consider the half.

Not sure about this evening at Shoppers, so If I don't turn up by 7, please don't wait for me.

Eileen said...

I'll be out tonight

Anonymous said...

I'm planning to be there too...see you at 7:00.
Sheila