Friday 6 November 2009

Walk: Sat. Nov. 7 @ Tim's


Thanks again, Olwyn, for our backstage tour after The Nightingale. We're really very fortunate to have such great connections.

The puppets were amazing (as backstage showed us in close-up), plus, from our seats up in the front corner of Ring 4, we especially liked the guy in the wings with the mop, surreptitiously corralling the drips from the orchestra pit.

Saturday is an easy one, so see you at 8 for 8. We can talk about our next adventures.

Can the Awards Committee meet briefly at Tim's after our walk to smooth out the last details for next week? Just reply to this message.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi all,

Yes, a big thank you to Olwyn for a wonderful tour and chance to see behind the scenes.

I am not sure if I will make it tomorrow as my left knee is giving me trouble. So I will decide in the morning. It may be better not to walk a distance on it.

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'll be there tomorrow for the walk and meeting.
Sheila

P Dawn said...

I'm picking up Eileen, so I suppose that means I'll have to be there too.
See you at 8.00 pm

Lou-Ann said...

I don't think I will be there I have a sore throat and don't want to get any worse, I can't afford to be off work (Nursery School and Gingerbreading). Just tell me when you need me to put things together for our end of year party.

Anonymous said...

I will not be out Saturday.

Barb Shand

Helen said...

We'll be there. See you at 8.