Thursday 26 November 2009

Walk: Sat. Nov. 28 @ Tim's

As we press on toward the festive season, we hope you'll join us for 8K on the last Saturday walk of November '09. (Can't believe I'm writing that!) See you at 8 am.

My nag tags for today: 

Last call for t-shirts (will be bringing on Saturday once again to try), vests, year books, and calendars!

Let Olwyn or Eileen know if you're in for the December 19th brunch.

Speak up about 2010 races – add your thoughts to the post on the blog.

And don't forget these upcoming events: Santa Shuffle 5K on the 5th, Santa Jingle 5K (aka the Santa Suit race) on the 12th, Resolution 5K (you'll notice a theme developing here) on the 27th. Plus the 30th Anniversary Robbie Burns 8K on January 24th. Shore Things are registered in each of those "fun runs" (shall we call them "droll strolls"?), so you will have company, as well as fun.

1 comment:

P Dawn said...

I hope to be there on Saturday, and I hope to bring Cynthia!
The usual proviso ....... if I'm not there in time, don't wait for me.