Tuesday 30 June 2009

Walk: Wed. July 1, Canada Day

As our thematic picture, here's a little blast from our Canadian past: when we used Canada as our theme for the 2007 Relay for Life. It was an all-night night to remember!

On Canada Day, we will be walking in the morning, at 9 am. It's a 6K walk. Only the place is undecided. Please voice your vote:

a) Shoppers as usual
b) Tim's.

The ice cream store had been suggested, however unfortunately Carter's doesn't open till noon. See you at 9 am -- please check the comments section for the location.

8 comments:

Olwyn said...

Nice Canada Day photo!
I prefer Shopper's at Woodbine and O'Connor as it's a nice change, but either place is fine with me.
See you oily-boids in the morning! Olwyn

Ruth said...

I agree with Olwyn - both about how nice the picture is, and about preferring Shopper's as a nice change of pace.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to make it tomorrow, but hope to see you all Saturday (it's been a while).

Happy Canada Day everyone!
Sheila

Stacey said...

I like the idea of Shopper's - I don't usually get out during the week, so it will be a nice change. See you in the morning!
Cheep, cheep, Olwyn...
Stacey

Trish said...

I'm happy with either.

Olwyn said...

Shall we say Shoppers at 9am? See you there! Olwyn

Helen said...

Looks like Shoppers is the overwhelming choice. I'm surprised, but I'll see you there at 9 am -- slightly hung over from our anniversary bash, but ready to walk.

Anonymous said...

Is anyone interested in walking this evening as I slept in this morning?
Leverne