Monday 18 May 2009

Walk: Wed. May 20 @ Shoppers

Whether you did your 18K on Saturday in the rain (it wasn't that bad) or on Monday in the sunshine (it was glorious), you passed this amazing display of pink tulips. A beautiful reward for all those klicks.

(I'm hoping our long-distance hikers also took their cameras out, too. Send me your shots!)

The training fun for the Toronto Women's Half is almost all behind us: one last longish walk of 13K on Wednesday. A route is posted on the blog. See you at 7.

8 comments:

P Dawn said...

I hope to be at Shoppers on Wednesday. Not if it's raining, however.........

Anonymous said...

See you on Wed. (unless it's raining hard!) alexis

Anonymous said...

Cynthia - ditto here not if it is raining.

Anonymous said...

See you at 7,
Sheila

Helen said...

An alternative option for tonight, if anyone is reading this: we could cut it shorter to 10K tonight (rather than 13), then do 10K on Saturday. Think about this, and we can discuss when we get together.

ashley said...

Hi Ladies,
My name is Ashley and I am working on a documentary in association with the Heart and Stroke Foundation focusing on women's heart health. The production company I work for is called Enter The Picture (we produce the Genies, the Geminis, etc). We are looking to follow a walking group's 1/2 Marathon Experience. Your group seems really awesome!
If you guys are interested please send me an email ashley@enterthepicture.com!
Thanks so much, hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks.

P Dawn said...

Yes, I'm answering this and think it's a brilliant idea to do 10 only tonight!!!!!
But won't that mean doing 13 on Saturday? I'm in for that too. Well - at present I am anyway.

Trish said...

I won't be out tonight. Will let you know about Sat. Cynthia likes the idea of 10 and 10!