Saturday 2 May 2009

Walk: Mon. May 4 @ Loblaws

Friends, it was a lovely walk. Thank you, Norma, for making such a strong case for the boardwalk. Today was the perfect day for it.

If anyone has suggestions for routes, please let me know. It's nice to mix it up, and people do like different routes for different reasons.

Monday is 8K again from Loblaws. Bob & I will be away for this one because of Hot Docs (our only conflict with walk nights), so choose one of the 8K routes from the blog. See you on Wednesday instead.

FYI, people are already starting to sign up for fall events, including the Midsummer Night's 15K, the Toronto Island Women's Half and the KW Walking Classic. You can check who's doing what so far on our Interests List and click through to race info, all on the blog. Have a looksee.

3 comments:

P Dawn said...

it was indeed a lovely day to do the boardwalk.
I won't be out on Monday evening, and I'm VERY reluctant to sign up for anything again in my lifeime!!!

Anonymous said...

hot docs for me and Lynne tonight
Leverne

Lou-Ann said...

Think I will give my knees and hips a rest tonight, but will be out on Saturday. Enjoy the sunshine tonight!