Thursday 5 March 2009

Walk: Sat. March 7 @ Tim's

There, doesn't that look tempting? That was the Spit last time we ventured out. Let's hope we can return to our scene of triumph (past and future) for 13K on Saturday. I don't want to say it out loud, but it looks like we might get s-u-n.

Don't forget to get your name in for the ST10+10. We have 14 signed up for our 10-miler so far, and 7 for the 10K, plus a great bunch of volunteers. If you can help with the prizes, contact our coordinators Trish or Cheryl. Also, please sign up for the brunch as soon as possible. TKO's is opening the restaurant just for us, so we need to give them an early heads-up, with numbers. Thanks, folks!

See you at 8 am for a great walk (in good company) and with luck a few successful roll-up-the-rims!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to sign-up for the Shore Things 10 + 10 walk? I am interested in doing the 10K not 10M and would like to go for brunch too. How much to I owe, who do I pay, when do I pay...questions, questions...thanks for putting up with me! I will be walking this Saturday (not sure about the distance though), but will be there!

Trish said...

I plan to be out Sat. I might be truing around at the 10K mark if that helps entice a few other souls out.

debbie said...

I'll be there. I've missed the spit (that sounds funny!)

Debbie