Sunday 15 February 2009

Walks: Mon. Feb. 16 @ Tim's & Loblaws

The Blues have it here. Sign in to Flickr to see our Valentine Reds.

Looks like there might be a will for two walk times on the holiday Monday, morning and evening.

Declaring for morning -- with the suggestion being 9 am at Tim's -- are Margy & Rainer, Lou-Ann, Susan, Charlotte and possibly Bob & I.

Trish is wondering if anyone will be around for an evening walk at the usual time from Loblaws.

Please sign on, especially if Monday evening is your preferred time.

The Chilly Halfers are in taper this week, so our schedules are both in sync at 8K.

Calling all planners for the Shore Things 10-Miler: If you can be one of The Few (4-5 people?), please join me for dinner at our house Saturday, Feb. 21st for a short session to divide tasks and think how we'll organize our volunteers. It might be a bit of a free-for-all, as this is our first time. However, I will have wine! General categories include: registration, race course, start/finish, medals (and t-shirts) and other prizes. Let me know if you're in.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Monday morning is best for me. And I'm happy to (try to) help organize the race.

Ruth

Jan said...

I'll try for the evening - think I want to sleep in tomorrow am

Helen said...

Hi, everyone,

We've decided our time is better spent at home today -- as we have a birthday dinner to prepare for (to feed, we just learned last night, up to 10 of Sam's friends). Have a great walk and see you on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Lynne and I plan to walk Monday evening, see you at Loblaws at 7pm

Leverne