Monday 9 February 2009

Walk: Wed. Feb. 11 @ Shoppers

Just a quick message this evening. It's Doc Soup night for 8 of our Wednesday regulars this week, including me. (Note: If you enjoy the current renaissance in documentary film, passes to the Hot Docs Festival in April are still available at early bird prices.)

So if you're planning to come out for a walk Wednesday, please sign in to the blog so that others will know for sure they'll have company.

The distances are 5K (ST10) and 10K (Chilly). This Saturday will be the looooooong 18K for the Chilly trainees.

Have a safe, sog-free walk, and see you on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't be out on Wed.....hopefully next week I can join you guys! If anyone is feeling extra fit and wishes they could do the Chili afterall....let me know because I'm registered but unable to do it......cheers, alexis