Monday 12 January 2009

Walk: Mon. Jan. 12 @ Loblaws


Where did that weekend go? At least a bit of it went into a great walk up to the Lookout. That route always seems to go quickly. I think it's because of the zigs and zags. We'll try to build more of those in our repertoire.

Both the Chilly Half and the Shore Things 10-Miler schedules say 6K tonight, so that's what it will be. Dress for sub-zeros with windchill.

FYI, I recently came upon this fitness walking website. Have a look when you have time. I'll also add it to our link list on the blog.

See you tonight at 7 pm.

4 comments:

P Dawn said...

I won't be out tonight.
Also, I won't be able to attend the "Mama Mia" event as I am attending a birthday party - in fact, I may even be hosting it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,
I'll be working tonight and Wednesday night, so won't be out, but plan to be out on Saturday morning. Wishing everyone a good week! Olwyn

Anonymous said...

I plan to be there tonight. See you at 7.

Sheila

Anonymous said...

I was ready to come but not a good day at our house. I can't make it on Saturday as going back down to Michigan for the weekend. I really do plan on walking, I know it looks like I am making alot of excuses. I am doing the Robbie Burns for sure! Hope to be out next Monday ( January 19th). Happy walking friends.