Monday 8 December 2008

Walk: Wed. Dec. 10 @ Shoppers


Santa Shuffle Gang!
Originally uploaded by theshorethings
If only we could be in two places at once! Then I'd be able to lounge on a sunny beach at the same time as I cook the Christmas turkey in Toronto -- or I could be at our walk on Wednesday at the same time as seeing a film at Hot Docs (along with 6-7 of our Wed. regulars).

For everyone else, please have a safe walk on Wednesday. A 6K route will take you west to Greenwood, south to Danforth, and back.

YakTrax are beginning to appear in stores. Snap up a pair for just in case, or put them on your Santa list.

Speaking of which, congratulations to our festive Santa Shufflers here, including Denise in her very first 5K event. A star in the making!

And very belated happy birthday to Barb S. I really need to read my own calendar sometimes!

2 comments:

Trish said...

I won't be out Wed. Having dinner with a friend in town from Ottawa. See you Saturday morning.

P Dawn said...

I won't be out on Wednesday either.