Saturday 6 December 2008

Walk: Mon. Dec. 8 @ Loblaws

It was a fine walk for a grey day, and our 10K went quickly. Hope the Santa Shufflers had fun, too.

Schedules are now posted on the blog for four spring races. In case you noticed these earlier, two were revised just this morning, as I realized I'd somehow skipped two weeks over Christmas. Strange how that can happen. Do have a look, and print the one(s) that apply.

I also have calendars and books to give out, which I'd like to clear off my credit card before the holiday madness kicks in. Please contact me if you'd prefer to arrange a pick-up on non-walk days.

There's a winter storm abrewin' early next week, apparently, but I think we'll avoid the worst of it on Monday night. See you at 7 for 6-8K.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Cannot make it tonight, but hope to see you Wednesday.

Trish said...

Santa Shuffle was lots of fun though they did the door prizes before everyone had finished the course. Snow held off. Congrats to Denise for doing her first race.
Yes I will be looking into the south/westerly routes. Probably make my daughters walk with me over the holidays.Stay tuned.
Not sure if I will be out tonight - it will totally depend on how I feel when I get home.

Helen said...

I'll be there tonight. In case I forget, Wednesday is a Hot Docs night, so some of us won't be there.