Thursday 13 November 2008

Walk: Sat. Nov. 15 @ Tim's


Light rain is predicted for Saturday morning, but that doesn't mean we can't get out and clear the cobwebs with a brisk 8K.

As more inducement, this brief articlette in today's Toronto Star suggests that walking fast will help us live longer: 3.6 mph is the ideal rate. So come on out and pick up the pace. We want to have you around for as long as possible!

See you Saturday at 8 am, dressed for the weather.

Meanwhile, don't forget to add your thoughts and wishes to our events and activities listings for winter and spring. Visit the blog to read and write some ideas.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I plan to be out Saturday morning except....I do believe that there is such a thing as bad weather. If it is raining I will be rolling over and going back to sleep.

debbie said...

6:45 am, got up and opened my front door...rainy, dark...love you guys, but it's been a hectic week, and I'm going to give my willpower a day off.

See you all next Saturday!


Debbie