Wednesday 27 August 2008

Walks: Labour Day Weekend

I'm posting a day early for this unofficial-start-of-fall weekend, because of Labour Day and proposed time changes:

Saturday @ Tim's:

The sun is rising later, and so can we. As an interim time shift (since there will be some long walks over the next few weeks), let's move our start time to 7:30 am, beginning this Saturday. Scotia Half-ers, your distance is 11K; Toronto Half-ers, 10K.

Monday @ Loblaws:

Many people will prefer to have the evening free on Labour Day, so a morning walk has been proposed, starting at 8 am (or, as it's a short walk, we could start later; do I hear 9 am?). The relative distances are 6K & 8K.

Please sign in on this message about the weekend walks, and the previous message about Wednesday's walk.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful fall picture; thanks Helen.
Monday morning at 8 or 9 is fine with me; either will do.
Olwyn

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pic - I vote for 9am on Monday, but will go with the flow, see everyone on Sat at 7:30
Leverne

Ruth said...

See everyone both Saturday and Monday. Monday morning is fine with me - either time.

Ruth

P Dawn said...

Loblaws at 9.00 on Monday works for me.
It will feel like a breeze........
Breeze was sadly lacking in Quebec Citty, otherwise everything was GREAT.

Eva said...

I will not walk Saturday.

I vote 9am on Monday.

Anonymous said...

I will be there on Saturday at 7:30, and maybe Monday.
Barb S.

Anonymous said...

Hoping to be out Monday morning for my next walk ~ hope everyone has a good Saturday morning stroll.
Olwyn

Helen said...

Last night, Lynne mentioned she'd prefer to walk Monday night rather than morning -- any takers? Drop her an email.

Bob & I will be out both mornings: Saturday at 7:30, Monday at 9 (which seems to be the consensus).

Charlotte S said...

I will be at Timmy's Saturday at 7:30 and Loblaws Monday at 9:00. See you there.

Trish said...

I will be at Loblaws for 9 on Monday. Not sure about Sat yet. Hope to be there (don't wait though) but will probably do a bit shorter walk.

karin_rn said...

Karin Says,
I'm in for saturday! Monday too, 800h okay with me.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone - thanks for the photo Helen - as always, beautiful. I've been awol for a while - and won't be walking on Monday either. I'm taking my daughter back to school early on Monday morning. I'm hoping to be there on Wednesday evening.
Stacey