Thursday 7 August 2008

Walk: Sat. Aug. 9 @ Tim's

Let the carb-loading begin: It's 18K. Yes. Eight. Teen. K! It's our last big push before Quebec.

You know you can do it, because you've done the training. There's an eastbound route on the website. See you at 7 am.

Birthday wishes go out to Norma (today) and Jeannette (Sunday). Looks like the weatherman has decided to gift you both with more rain. But look at the silver lining inside all those clouds. Did you know that lightning is good for the garden? It zaps nitrogen out of the air. Have a happy one!

5 comments:

Eva said...

Eight. Teen. K. Here I come. I will be at Tim's on Saturday.

Helen said...

Thanks for signing in, Eva. You get bonus points. See you all at 7.

Trish said...

I am planning on doing 10. I was wondering if there was anyone else out there not headed for Quebec who would like to do a shorter distance. Thought we could go out at 8 so we could time being back for the all important coffee with the group. Let me know.

Trish said...

I am reneging on the 10K. My knee was sore after Wed. so I went and bought new shoes. I am going to spend tomorrow wearing them with my orthotics in the house as I do housework and if all is well take them out for a spin Sunday morning. See you Monday.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there in the morning too... are you sure it's eight.teen.k?
Leverne