Thursday 24 July 2008

Walk: Sat. July 26 @ Tim's

It's amazing what a tizzy losing a camera cable can throw you into. Hence, the image-free post this time round. Consider it a little Zen simplicity to end your week.

It's 11K this Saturday for the Quebec trainees. Due to the possibility of "weather" in this record-setting rainy summer, I suggest you avoid the spit this time round. There's an 11K route on the website that takes you up Fallingbrook. It's good to get a few hills under our belts for Quebec, which has one (and only one) big one near the beginning of the race.

If you're free on Saturday afternoon, here's an invitation from Cynthia to her Communal Flush -- I'm sure she'll have final details for you on Saturday morning:

Would you care to join me to check out the new basement bathroom. If the weather holds out we can take the dogs for a run on the bluff and if not just hang out in the back yard. Come as you are and I'll get a keg of wine for the occasion. Either directly after the 11K plus coffee or 1:00 to 3:00 at Kingston and Brimley, Bluffs.

Bob & I -- and possibly Debbie? -- will be doing our distance on Sunday with the Beaches Jazz Tune-Up, so we will see you next week.

(Now, dear St. Anthony... where is that cable?)

1 comment:

debbie said...

Hi everyone,

It's a gorgeous Friday morning and since I'm not working today I'm off to the Beaches to soak in the sun and walk (just 7 km, gotta save myself for Sunday) and then later the jazz festival.
I won't be at Tim's Saturday because I'm doing the Beaches 20k Sunday with my son Simon.
Helen and Bob, not sure at what point I'll see you there since the starting times for the 20k and 10 k are different....but hopefully we'll bump into each other.
Have a great walk Saturday, and see you all next week!

Debbie