Thursday 12 June 2008

Walk: Sat. June 14 @ Tim's

As it's a mere 6K this Saturday, we will stick to our 8 am start time to make the most of that extra hour abed. (Our 7 am starts begin next Saturday, June 21, when the distance will be 10K.)

We had quite the turnout on Wednesday night, as you can see. It was a lovely evening for a walk, and many of us Wow students took the opportunity to practice our form.

If you are interested in the basics of walking form yourself, there's a tip sheet on the blog ready for you to print up. Look under Training Support in the right column.

Explore that menu, too, to see how Environment Canada classifies Humidex readings or to view their Glossary to learn the difference between a rain "shower" and "drizzle." There's also the Quebec Half schedule, to tell you how far you need to walk, and when, without relying on me. And the Interests List tells you who has signed up which race (if you're wondering who's going).

There, you'll see six committed names for the HBC 10K, July 1st. Let me know if I should add your, too. I'm sorry to be missing this race!

See you Saturday!

4 comments:

Eva said...

I will not walk Saturday... off to Waterloo to attend my daughter's graduation...

Have a good walk and enjoy your weekend.

P Dawn said...

I will be at Tims tomorrow.

Helen said...

See you at 8 am -- with a poncho, just in case.

Trish said...

I was going to say I would be out weather permitting but I guess I had better dig out my poncho! How about...unless it's a thunder storm.
See you all in the morning.