Sunday 11 May 2008

Walk: Mon. May 12 @ Loblaws

Great route, great day (by which I particularly mean: no rain), and great results for the Shore Things in Mississauga, with lots of personal bests. The medals are pretty cool, too. Check out those smiles.

I've put the results on our Flickr page, along with pictures. But if you prefer a more direct route, you can see the results at:

http://www.sportstats.ca/

Monday's walk is a free-for-all. Show up, and set your distance. I might even skip the Wow class this Monday for a little more leisurely pace, to match my first-ever blisters!

The Quebec Half schedule begins with easy distances on May 19th. And, before you know it, Alfie Shrubb...

Hope your Mother's Day was as memorable as ours.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

TO Helen and Bob and all the Mississauga 1/2 walkers .. congratulations on a great day and terrific results!

Anonymous said...

I plan to walk tonight...hope a few others are there too.

Congratulations to all who did the Mississauga race. You are "looking good".

Susan

Trish said...

Congrats to all those who did Mississauga. Well done! Hope to see you all out tonight.

Helen said...

Hi, everyone,

I think I'll stay home to let my knees rest for tonight, but I hope to be out for a short walk Wednesday -- and certainly on Saturday. See you then.

Eva said...

Congratulations to Mississauga half walkers. Great job!!!

I'll try to walk tonight.