Monday 21 April 2008

Walk: Wed. Apr. 23 @ Shoppers


Yes, the frightening spectacle on the right is proof that shorts weather has arrived in the east end of Toronto, or at least briefly. Did I just make a pun?

Mississauga trainees, it's 10K again on Wednesday. But the route below has a number of turnaround points for shorter distances: http://www.mapmyrun.com/walk/canada/on/toronto/494542572

For 5K the turnaround is East Lynn; just shy of 8K at Monarch Park. With luck, any rain will be over with early in the day and the air will be nicely laundered.

If you check our calendar you'll see we have a couple of birthdays coming soon. So see you in good voice at 7 pm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't make the walk tonight - we have another movie at 9 tonight, so time would be tight, and I may be seeing a client after 6, so have a good walk without me.

Jan

Helen said...

Bob & I have a Hot Docs at 9:45, but we plan to be there for the full 10K tonight. However, we'll need to start right on time to do that (hear that, Bob?). See you at 7 pm.

P Dawn said...

I plan to be there. If I am not there by three minutes to seven, however, please do not wait for me - that will mean that my nephew is later picking up our little Maya.

Trish said...

I plan to be there tonight. Julaine is also coming. How about you Eva? Yes! Good, see you at 6:57.

Eva said...

I might have a place to go tonight and I will not know until later... So, if I'm not there by 6:57:01, then don't wait for me.