Monday 14 April 2008

Walk: Wed. Apr. 16 @ Shopper's

For Wednesday, there's an 11K route below -- and those wanting a shorter distance can turn back sooner (at Coxwell for about 6.5; at Greenwood for 8); see you at 7 pm:

http://www.mapmyrun.com/walk/canada/on/toronto/729058728

A few notes and reminders:

I'll be putting two polls on the site for post-race brunches: Sporting Life on May 4th and Alfie Shrubb on June 1st. Please read each option carefully before you vote -- the system only lets you vote once.

For Sporting Life, we've had success with the buffet at The Hot House. Can we get a volunteer to organize this? I can't trust myself to take it slow the week before Mississauga, so I won't be doing SL. However, I can volunteer to drive people to the race start (the subway won't open in time) -- let me know if you need a ride.

For the Alfie, Breda has learned that the Bowmanville Family Restaurant, where we brunched last year, can accommodate us all after the race. We just need to gauge numbers.

Finally, we had our first Wow class tonight, and I think even the old pros will learn a lot. FYI, the start time will be 7 pm for the rest of the course, in case you are still considering it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both restaurants look good to me, sign me up
Leverne