Sunday 27 April 2008

Walk: Mon. Apr. 28 @ Loblaws


What Fallingbrooks up...
Originally uploaded by theshorethings
Come on, admit it, you missed this hill all winter, didn't you? Look at all those smiles as we reached the top.

Monday is at Lobaws at 7 pm, as per usual. 8K is on the schedule for the Mississauga gang -- however, those who would normally be there on Monday will be at Class #3 with Wow. Have a great walk!

This is an experiment to see how it works to blog a photo directly from Flickr (usually, I upload a separate picture for the blog). Let's see how it works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm working late Monday so can't join up with the loyal Loblaws crew. See you next Sat. That's when I'll be back in action.
Susan

Anonymous said...

I will be there unless it's pouring.
I will be making the reservations for the brunch after the Sporting Life walk, this evening. If you haven't had a chance to vote, then just leave a comment on the blog and I'll check before I call the restaurant.
thanks, Leverne

Anonymous said...

I plan on walking too. Laverne I am going to brunch/lunch on Sunday and at this point my husband (Paul) is too. I did vote but just wanted to make sure you got it. Thank you for organizing.

Trish said...

I won't be out tonight. Off on a wild goose chase picking up stuff for my daughter.
Have a good walk.