Tuesday 18 March 2008

Walk: Wed. March 19 @ Shoppers (and Easter)

Monday was the first day of the year with 12 hours of sunlight -- so the sun seems to know spring is coming, even if it hasn't mentioned it to the weather.

Wednesday we are scheduled to do a sprightly 6K (boundaries: Woodbine, Greenwood, Danforth, Shopper's). Consider the walk "on" unless it turns out to be actively raining or icy underfoot.

For Easter weekend: Some of us discussed walking on Friday morning rather than Saturday, so we can enjoy two (or three) mornings in a row to sleep in. I know this isn't an option for everyone, so please voice your preference in the comments here so I'll know what to propose.

13 comments:

Jan said...

I would prefer Friday morning as we may have some family stuff to do this weekend - but could do either

Anonymous said...

I am willing to do the Friday morning walk.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Friday morning is better for me - kids are home for the weekend - but I could do either as well.
Stacey

Anonymous said...

I would prefer to do Friday AM as well.

Maria

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd like to join in the Friday morning walk; the ususal, 8:00am from Tims?
Olwyn

Anonymous said...

I'm in for either Friday or Saturday morning.

Charlotte

Eva said...

Friday or Saturday AM is good for me... (hopefully I'll remember to set the alarm and I won't sleep in)

debbie said...

Hi guys,
I am working Friday so naturally would prefer to walk Saturday --but the majority rules!

Debbie

P Dawn said...

Why did I think everybody would be going to Church on Good Friday?????
I may be out of town on Friday, but if I'm here, I'll be at Tim's at whatever time is decided.
But I won't know for sure until Thursday evening, probably.

P Dawn said...

Why did I think everybody would be going to Church on Good Friday?????
I may be out of town on Friday, but if I'm here, I'll be at Tim's at whatever time is decided.
But I won't know for sure until Thursday evening, probably.

Anonymous said...

I am ok on Friday morning if we are go. Lou-Ann

Anonymous said...

I prefer Friday as well.
Eileen

Trish said...

Friday sounds great!