Thursday 15 July 2021

Walk - Saturday July 17, 2021


 Friends at a Distance

Join us on Saturday at Loblaws, ready to walk by 8:00 am. The weather might determine the route. If it is quite hot, some folks may want to have an earlier start.  If so, just add your departure time in the comments section.  

The Province is entering phase 3 of the reopening plan on Friday July 16th.  Come out and celebrate! It has taken a long time to get this far.

And, last comment for now, this is the perfect time to start walking again with the group, whether you’ve been hustling, hiking or hibernating. I encourage everyone to come out.

See you Saturday.




15 comments:

Lou-Ann Cox said...

I plan on walking (slow group) on Satuarday morning at 8:00...fingers crossed the rain gods are still sleeping.

Helen said...

Bob and I will be at Loblaws at 8. See you soon!

Lynne said...

Right now the weather network says rain tomorrow morning. If that changes I'll be at Loblaws at 8.

Helen said...

If we are rained out on Saturday, I’d be willing to walk Sunday morning instead. Same time, same place. Anyone else?

Lynne said...

That works for me Helen.

Anonymous said...

I too will be out Saturday morning at 8 am at Loblaws provided it’s not raining

Barb S.

Barbara Brown said...

If it is raining tomorrow, I am happy to walk on Sunday. looking forward to seeing everyone.

Leverne said...

See you at 8
Leverne

Jan said...

I'll be out tomorrow at 8

Leverne said...

Looks like rain all morning so Sunday morning looks good to me

Helen said...

Sunday looks more hospitable for a walk. Hope others feel the same.

Jan said...

Sunday it is

Val said...

It is raining right now, I will just walk in my neighborhood.
Sunday I'm hiking with my regular group. Val

Helen said...

See you all at 8 on Sunday.

Leverne said...

Still at Loblaws right