Sunday 12 December 2010

Walks: Mon. Dec. 13 & Wed. Dec. 15

A sunny Saturday on the Spit.
Winter is certainly upon us. As I write this, there's a flash-freeze warning on the Weather Network, so please be safe out there and check in to see who's coming out for Monday's walk.

Wednesday is my last class! After which I'll be back in the fold, and boy am I missing those walks.

Both evenings will be 5K, 6K, or whatever darned K we feel like doing, a trend we'll follow until after the holidays. Let us know what's on your mind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm unable to make it tonight, will try to be out Wednesday.

Brrr...bundle up and enjoy your walk!

Sheila

Trish said...

Hello,
Won't be out tonight and am hoping to walk early on Wed. Bundle up and dig out those yak traks.

Olwyn said...

Hello All, I won't be out tonight or Wed night, but hope to be back soon! Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts; much appreciated. Stay warm!

Helen said...

Bob has the car tonight, and Jan's downtown, so it looks like I won't be out walking in this freezing weather either. Oh, darn!

And I won't be out Wednesday -- I'll let Bob speak for himself on that count.

See you on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Just got home and it is slippery under foot. There is black ice hidden under snowy patches. I walked like a tortoise on Saturday and don't think I would do much better today. Called Maureen and we decided that we will try for Wednesday instead.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

oh my....does this mean no one will be there. I'm dressed & ready to go at 6:45 but will keep checking to see if I'm the only one.

Susan