Monday 5 October 2009

Walk: Wed. Oct. 7 @ Shoppers

This photo is captioned Toad you so! Margy and Rainer, with true grit and determination, finished the 25K Run (or Walk!) for the Toad last weekend, up hill and down dale, although 17 younger walkers dropped out. Perhaps that last, nearly perpendicular Skeleton Hill is named for the many bodies of participants who don't finish. No Shore Things among them, boy!

Great medal, Margy, with a smile to go along with it.

Folks, come on out on Wednesday for a lovely autumn 10K, or the distance of your choosing. See you 7ish.

And happy birthday to one of our running sometimes Things, Carole!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

I cannot make it tonight as I have an event for school that I have to attend. Hope it's not too windy!
I am planning on 16km on Saturday though-
Barbara

P Dawn said...

i don't think I'll be out tonight based on the weather forecast.
Won't see you on Saturday either, but wondered if anyone would be interested in a Monday (12th) morning walk - not too early.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING< everyone

Helen said...

I'm planning on being there. Jan's driving, but Bob has a staff meeting. See you 7ish.