Wednesday 27 May 2009

Walk: Wed. May 27 @ Shoppers

Don't mind the weather. We've seen worse than a few specks of rain. Join me for the last 5K, a minuscule 5K, of our Toronto Women's Half training.

Bon Voyage to Charlotte, smiling and waving here, who's on her way to explore another fascinating part of the world, this time Alaska. I have already put in my request for pictures for the blog. Though I'd be happy to go and art direct if someone provided a ticket. Failing that, I'll see you at 7 pm.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to make it tonight, see you at Helen's at 6:30 Sunday morning!

Sheila

Anonymous said...

If it's not too too wet I'll be there tonight but if the rain is heavy I'm afraid I'll need to stay home and try to pick up the 5 km tomorrow......alexis

P Dawn said...

If it's not pouring, I will be there. However, if the forecst turns out to be correct (heavy rain) I will not be there.
I really don't want to get soaked once more!!

Anonymous said...

Cynthia here......if it is raining like the others, I won't be there.
Good to see Alexis is out!!See you all at Helen's

Helen said...

I'd like to walk tonight, rain or shine, to clear out the cobwebs. Only lightning will keep me home. Hope to see some folks out at 7 pm.

Anonymous said...

I will not be out this evening as I may (depending on the weather) be watching my son's soccer game.

Lynne

Trish said...

I won't be out tonight. All going well I plan to be asleep by 7!

Olwyn said...

Hi All, I'm going to get my 5k in early today, so won't see you out tonight. I will see you all on Sunday morning (yawn) at Helen's...
Olwyn

Anonymous said...

If it's raining I'm staying in, so don't wait if I'm not there
See you on Sunday

Anonymous said...

that last anonymous was me - Leverne