Wednesday 8 April 2009

Walks: Easter/Passover Weekend

Lovely sunset this evening for our 6K -- and some of us even became overheated. It was a great prelude to what we hope will be a great long weekend.

It's 10K on Saturday; 6K on Monday. There's enough interest for three or even four group walks. Please sign in so you'll know who's coming when:

Friday:
• About five people have replied as an "and/or" for a walk on Friday morning, 9 am at Tim's. You guys can set your own distance.

Saturday:
• We have a strong quorum, so our walk will happen as usual, at 8 am at Tim's.

Monday -- two choices:
• Many of the regular crew are opting to walk in the morning, 9 am at Loblaws.
OR
• Those who have to work, or who prefer to sleep in, might like to meet at Loblaws as usual at 7 pm.

Have a great weekend, everyone. May the sun shine on you and your families.

P.S. Don't forget to let me know if you're interested in the Wow workshop next weekend. I'll need to confirm with Lee Scott next week.

16 comments:

Helen said...

May I be so bold as to suggest times?

Friday 9:00 am Tim's
Saturday 8:00 am Tim's
Monday 9:00 am Loblaws?

I'd show up for those dates & times & locations

Susan

Jan said...

I'm on for Saturday @ 8, and Monday night at usual time as I have to work Monday. Friday morning I wouldn't mind sleeping in

Anonymous said...

ditto on Jan's reponse for time and day selection

Barb

Olwyn said...

Hope to see everyone at 8am on Saturday morning...Olwyn

P Dawn said...

I'll be at Tim's on Saturday morning, and Loblaw's on Monday morning.
Weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend - as Helen's beautiful sunset shots promise.......

Helen said...

Bob, Bet and I will be at Tim's on Saturday. Two of us will be walking in the morning on Monday -- I'll leave you to guess which two.

On the appropriately named Good Friday, we'll be sleeping in.

See you there.

Helen said...

Well, to rephrase, I doubt we'll see you when we're sleeping in...

Though, you never know!

Stacey said...

Happy Easter/Passover to all. I will be away visiting family on Saturday. I will likely come to the Monday morning walk though. See you then!

Anonymous said...

I will see you Saturday morning.
Friday we are having family dinner and Monday is a work day
Happy Easter/Passover everyone.
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

I'll be out Monday morning.
See you then,
Sheila

Charlotte S said...

I will be out Friday at 9, Saturday at 8 and Monday at 9. See whoever there.

Anonymous said...

i'll be out at 9am Friday... Margy

Trish said...

Obviously I didn't make Friday morning. Will be out Sat. morning. If I am home will be out Monday moroning.

Anonymous said...

i'll be out on Sat morning and Monday evening
Leverne

Helen said...

See you Saturday at 8 am. In case anyone is checking in, here's the route. It's an alternative tweak on our usual boardwalk trek:

http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/ca/on/toronto/200123941668327229

debbie said...

I'll see you all Saturday morning!

Debbie