Monday 23 March 2009

Walk: Wed. March 25 @ Shoppers

Isn't it nice to be walking in daylight? On Wednesday, the distance is a mere 5K; a walk round the block. Hope to see you out at 7 pm.

Sunday is our race, and with 29 participants it's possible that few will show up for a walk on Saturday. If you intend to be one of the few, post your message here.

A message has gone out with race details. Contact me if you didn't receive it.

March Break has thrown me off schedule in more ways than one. I missed a birthday: Hope it was a happy one, Ian. And Leeping, happy birthday in advance. Come back out and join us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be working Wednesday night, so I won't be out for the mighty
5k; I'll try and slip that in another day. Looking forward to Sunday's race; and thanks to all who have spent so much time organizing it, as well as setting up the brunch at TKO's after! Olwyn

Trish said...

I won't be out Wed. The prize committee will be busy putting it all together. Not to late if anyone has any other skills, services or gags they would like to contribute. We have some awesome prizes. Hope you get the lucky bib numbers.

Helen said...

Looks like the rain will hold off, so I hope to be walking tonight. See you at 7.

Helen said...

And no sooner had the words left my lips (well, fingertips) than the heavens opened... We'll see how deluge-y it is by 6:45. No sense catching a cold before our big race.