Wednesday 8 October 2008

Walks: Thanksgiving Weekend

Look at that blur of activity. Pure magic.

Sadly, it wasn't happening on Wednesday evening -- in the rain. That's why Jan & I will be walking 8K early on Thursday morning instead, and why at least three of us will be doing 13K on Saturday (your distance may vary). It sounds like good weather, so I suggest the Spit.

On Monday, we have takers for a 9 am walk from Loblaws. Lynne, however, is looking for company for a Monday evening walk. Please sign in and state which group you'll be joining -- there's room for both.

Belated birthday wishes to Carole. And happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Personally, I am thankful to be a member of such a great group of humans.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll join you Lynne on Monday evening......alexis

Helen said...

I'm signing in for a 13K walk on Saturday, and a 9 am Monday walk -- which I forgot to mention is just 6K.

Charlotte S said...

I plan to be there Saturday for something less than 13k and Monday morning for a brisk 6.

Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Plan to br there on Monday mrning at 9am.
Pat S.

P Dawn said...

I will be at Tim's on Saturday - can't imagine that I'll be doing 13k, though!
And I'll be at Loblaw's at 9.00 on Monday morning.
Happy Thanks giving to all if I don't see you on Saturday. Like Helen, I am always thankful to be part of this wonderful group.

Anonymous said...

I am away for the weekend, so you won't see me Saturday or Monday. Have wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend everyone, gobble...gobble...if I were out on Monday it would be wobble...wobble after all that eating!

Anonymous said...

Arlene and I will be out Saturday -maybe for the 13k and a 'maybe ' for Monday morning.
Libby and Arlene

Ruth said...

I'll be there on Saturday, and yes, I'm one of the ones who has to do 13K. And I'll be out Monday morning.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

I'll be eating Turkey Saturday at noon, but will be out on Monday at 9:00 at Loblaws. Wishing you all Happy Thanksgiving and grateful, so grateful for the wonderful group of friends. Cynthia

Anonymous said...

I will be there Saturday morning and I'm up for the 13k...I will be there on Monday morning at Loblaws too.
Barb

polarpacer said...

Thank you Helen for the birthday wishes and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I am still working on having my sister powerwalk with me. I hope to join the Wednesday night SDM group with her soon ... Best, Carole.