Thursday 30 October 2008

Walk: Sat. Nov. 1 @ Tim's


Looks like a sunny weekend for our tireless hiking contingent -- let's hope they get to enjoy more views like this one. May your trails be scenic and flat. Ruth, take that camera again!

For we more-urban critters, it'll be a sunny-but-cool 8K. As we've done the Boardwalk a few times, shall we try the Spit again?

A note to anyone considering the Resolution 5K that the next price hike happens after November 1st. However, I recommend you don't wait till then, as by my unofficial count the confirmation list contains over 420 names (out of 500).

I want to wish a belated but happy Happy Birthday to Stacey, and a big one to Pat S2 today!

Plus, a good luck to Marg and Rainer this Sunday in the Angus Glen 10K.

2 comments:

P Dawn said...

what a beautiful picture. I wish I could get to see scenes like that without hiking 60k.......
I'll be at Tim's tomorrow morning.

Helen said...

Bob & I will be there. See you at 8.