Monday 1 September 2008

Walk: Wed. Sept. 3 @ Shoppers

Happy September, everyone. Our first walk of the month is a split distance depending on which race you're training for, if any: 8K for the Toronto Halfers, 11K for the Scotiabankers. I've added an 8K (B) route that will start both groups (if there are two) out on the same course. But shorter distances can easily be managed -- so please come out and join us.

As you can see by our beautiful sunset last Wednesday, evenings are beginning to get darker, so be sure you wear some reflective gear. You can also check out a tail light such as this $3 bike light from Mountain Equipment Co-op. It loops through the zipper pull on your water belt and makes you a little more visible.

7 comments:

P Dawn said...

I will be there on Wednesday.

sharon said...

I'm just testing cause I forgot my password.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this morning, but I had to be out at my parent's place early today.
Hope to see you on Wednesday night at Shoppers,
Olwyn

Jan said...

If I can remember how to walk I will be out tomorrow - I spent the weekend eating....

Looking forward to getting back on track, walk-wise and diet-wise!

Trish said...

I plan to be out. If anyone is looking to do a shorter distance but needs a partner to get them moving I could be convinced to do 5 or 6.

Anonymous said...

Cynthia said I will be there on Wed Sept 3. See you then,

Eva said...

If I can get out of work with enough time to change and be at Shoppers at 7pm, then I will be there.... but don't wait for me.