Sunday 24 February 2008

Walk: Mon. Feb. 25 @ Loblaws


What perfect weather we had for our last pre-Chilly long walk -- and (barring a few slippy patches) ideal walking conditions on our way to the lighthouse. There are more pix on our Flickr site, which you can see simply by clicking on the little slideshow icon just over to the right on our blog.

This is our taper week, and we start with 6K on Monday. After what we've done this winter, it will seem ridiculously easy. See you at 7 pm. Enjoy!

http://www.mapmyrun.com/walk/canada/on/toronto/361446392

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos from Saturday morning's walk; it was indeed a gorgeous day for the 13k! Karin and I did the walk around our hood; we saw at least 10 huge trucks hawling away snow from sidestreets; probably taking the snow down to the Leslie Street spit!
I'll be doing my taper walks at different times this week, as I'm away for a couple of days from work; but really looking forward to next weekend's Chilly Half with everyone!
See you all soon,
Olwyn
- Cheryl; see you on Thursday for coffee, as usual...

Anonymous said...

I'll be out there Monday night.
Eileen

Anonymous said...

I’m working Monday night….have a good walk.
Susan

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to get my blister healed, so I'm giving it a miss tonight, see you guys on Wed night
Leverne

Trish said...

Try as I might over the weekend to finish my last assignment, I am still sitting at my computer putting my "portfolio" together. I think this translates to my typing rather than walking tonight. If you hear a loud shriek or see fireworks over my house you will know I am finally finished. Off the hook until next September.

Helen said...

Jan & I will be there -- Bob has a meeting, and will walk home instead. See you 7ish.